What you will do
- Lead, build and grow an expert Data & Insights team
- Work closely with our Client Strategists and Technology Director to ensure that our strategies are fuelled by the sharpest data driven insight, leveraging AI and tech products
- Design bespoke data solutions to maximise client opportunities and negate challenges
- Lead the development of our B2B data offering
- Use market trends and consumer behaviour to deliver actionable insights, developing our customer research proposition
- Work closely with activation teams and our creative department to produce exceptional reporting processes
- Develop our premium partner relationships to ensure we’re leveraging platform data opportunities, such as, working with Google on GA4
- Recommend the tools and platforms we should and shouldn’t be using, integrating a myriad of data analytics and business intelligence opportunities
- Recommend the data and insight products that we could be selling to new and existing clients
- Ensure compliance with global data privacy regulations and uphold ethical data standards
- You have a proven track record in a similar position
- You have a strong understanding of Performance Marketing
- You have the ability to showcase a comprehensive understanding of data science and modelling tailored for our clients' unique needs
- You have expertise with SQL, Python and R
- You have created and optimised a GA4 product suite
- You have experience in curating multi-channel marketing data insights and know how to develop research-led audience profiles
- You can use data visualisation to convert complex data into understandable, actionable visual reports using Tableau and BI Tools
- Stage 1 - Call with the Culture and Talent Manager
- Stage 2 - Call with the Product Director
- Stage 3 - Final round, in person task based interview with the senior team. Followed by a chemistry session with the Data and Insight team
We are aiming to have this process concluded by Friday 15th December 2023
We are unable to provide sponsorship for this role. Please do not apply for this role if you do not have the right to work in the UK.
Diversity & Inclusion
Journey Further takes pride in creating an environment where everyone can be themselves. This starts with recruitment.
We pledge to make our roles as open as possible and to provide equal opportunities to everyone that is kind enough to give us their time. All recruitment decisions we take will be based solely on the positive skills and behaviours that applicants display and absolutely nothing else.
We do not discriminate based on any personal characteristic, we are a people first agency and we care about and celebrate individuals.
If something is important to you, it's important to us. If you have a particular need during the application process or during your time at Journey Further, please let us know.